Looking for an easy and affordable way to keep the kids busy during lockdown? This all natural, non toxic playdough recipe is ideal and only takes five minutes to make.
1 CUP FLOUR
15ML CREAM OF TARTAR
1 CUP WATER
FOOD COLOURING (OPTIONAL)
1. Combine all ingredients in a microwavable bowl and mix well, removing any lumps.
2. Microwave mixture for three minutes.
3. Remove dry pieces of the dough from the sides of the bowl (these will make your dough lumpy if added).
4. Knead the dough.
5. At this point you can separate pieces of the dough and add food colouring if desired.
6. Enjoy a glass of wine while the kids are entertained.
Playdough should be stored in an airtight container.